RIKON - Metal Stand for RIKON Benchtop Tools
Put your RIKON Planer or Sander on this Metal Stand to free up bench space. Durable, solid steel design features rubber tips on the feet to prevent slipping and protect your floor. A plywood or...
Item 172628Model 20-800H
Item 863672Model 20-600H
Item 485332Model 485332
Item 825519Model DW7351
Item 484515Model 484515
Item 484522Model 484522
- For use with 50-114, 20-600H, 25-131, 25-131H, 25-130H
- Sturdy, solid steel design
- Four support braces add stability
- Rubber tips prevent slipping and protect floor
- Top Size: 23"x 14"
- Base Size: 31"x 22"
- Stand Height: 29-1/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.