Pre-Glued White Melamine Edge Banding - 7/8" x 25' Roll
Sauers® Pre-Glued Melamine Edge Banding is a durable edge-banding material used to conceal the exposed core of melamine sheet goods. Each roll has been pre-coated with a heat-activated glue for a permanent bond. Trimming is easy with a razor or veneer edger. This edge banding has superb...
- Durable and easy-to-trim—ideal for edging melamine shelves
- Pre-coated with a heat-activated glue for a permanent bond
- Superb color fastness and opacity
- Produced in the USA from the highest quality materials
- Material: Melamine
- Color: White
- Banding Width: 7/8"
- Banding Length: 25'
- Bond Type: Permanent
- (1) Sauers Pre-Glued White Melamine Edge Banding - 7/8" x 25' Roll
Perfect product for our project.
We used this product while modifying an IKEA kitchen cabinet. The cabinet was slightly too wide, so we cut it to fit the space, that left one edge open and exposed. The rest of the cabinet is a shiny smooth white. The product was easily attached and trimmed to fit the exposed edge and it blends in perfectly with the rest of the cabinet, no one would ever know the cabinet was modified. It looks great and is holding up well so far!