Maple Wood Veneer - 1' x 8' - Flat Cut - 10 Mil Paper Backed
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a furnituremaker, you’ll be delighted with the results you get with this all natural wood veneer by Sauers and Company. Maple wood veneer is sometimes referred to as hard maple or white maple. Maple has a creamy white to light yellow wood that ages to a deep...
- Applications include furniture repair and manufacture, countertops and shelves and architectural millwork
- Veneer is 1/64" bonded to a 10 mil paper backing
- Book-matched with precision matched spliced seam lines
- Flexible, making application an easy process
- Pre-sanded and ready to finish
- Consistent color
- Species: Maple
- Thickness: 1/64"
- Width: 1'
- Length: 8'
- Cut/Style: Flat Cut
- Backing Type: 10 Mil Paper
- (1) Maple Wood Veneer - 1' x 8' - Flat Cut - 10 Mil Paper Backed
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.