Mango - 3/4" x 6" x 24"
Mango (Mangifera indica) is commonly known as Hawaiian Mango because of spalting, which is often present, and it can contain a myriad of colors. Normally heartwood is golden brown, while yellow, streaks of pink and black can also occur. Paler sapwood is not always clearly defined. Curly...
- Known much more widely for its fruit, Mango trees also yield beautiful and valuable lumber
- Eco-friendly, as many Mango plantations harvest the trees for lumber after they have completed their useful fruit-bearing lifespan
- Glues and finishes well with a natural luster
- Native to Tropical Asia and Oceania
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Width: 6"
- Length: 24"
- (1) Mango- 3/4" x 6" x 24" - Dimensional Lumber
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut from quality, kiln-dried stock. The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Larger blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Smaller blocks are sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Spindle stock, or stock that is 1-1/2" - 2" wide is sawn to +/-1/8" of the listed size.