Lumberjack Tools - Industrial Tenon Cutters, 60 Degree, 2-1/2"
These dual blade tenon cutters cut twice as fast as ordinary tenon cutter. The self centering design produces perfectly shaped tenons with a 60 degree tapered shoulder. 1" Cutter will cut a 1"...
You May Also Like
Item 409902Model TTA2000
Item 409900Model TTA1000
Item 409901Model TTA1500
Item 420677Model TAC2000
• All tools feature "In-Sight" measurement system which allows you to measure the tenon length internal to the tool
• Cutters are available in 5 different sizes to handle logs from 3-1/2" to 5-1/2" in diameter
• No manual measuring or tape measure is required
• Body is machined from solid 6061 aircraft grade aluminum for maximum strength and minimum weight
• Blades are made from hardened high carbon steel for superior cutting performance
• The 1/2" shanks are made from hardened pre-stressed steel
• 1-1/2" Cutter will cut a 1 1/2" tenon on a log up to 4" diameter
• 2" Cutter will cut a 2" tenon on a log up to 4-1/2" diameter
• 2-1/2" Cutter will cut a 2-1/2" tenon on a log up to 5" diameter
• 3" Cutter will cut a 3" tenon on a log up to 5-1/2" diameter
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' information for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.