Industrial Tenon Cutters, 60 Degree, 1-1/2"
These dual blade tenon cutters cut twice as fast as ordinary tenon cutter. The self centering design produces perfectly shaped tenons with a 60 degree tapered shoulder. 1" Cutter will cut a 1"...
You May Also Like
- All tools feature "In-Sight" measurement system which allows you to measure the tenon length internal to the tool
- Cutters are available in 5 different sizes to handle logs from 3-1/2" to 5-1/2" in diameter
- No manual measuring or tape measure is required
- Body is machined from solid 6061 aircraft grade aluminum for maximum strength and minimum weight
- Blades are made from hardened high carbon steel for superior cutting performance
- The 1/2" shanks are made from hardened pre-stressed steel
- 1-1/2" Cutter will cut a 1 1/2" tenon on a log up to 4" diameter
- 2" Cutter will cut a 2" tenon on a log up to 4-1/2" diameter
- 2-1/2" Cutter will cut a 2-1/2" tenon on a log up to 5" diameter
- 3" Cutter will cut a 3" tenon on a log up to 5-1/2" diameter
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.