Lumberjack Tools - Industrial Tenon Cutters, 60 Degree, 1"
These dual blade tenon cutters cut twice as fast as ordinary tenon cutter. The self centering design produces perfectly shaped tenons with a 60 degree tapered shoulder. 1" Cutter will cut a 1"...
Item 420677Model TAC2000
Item 409902Model TTA2000
Item 409904Model TTA3000
Item 848251Model TRH1000
Item 420676Model TAC1500
Item 420684Model CSBK1
Item 409903Model TTA2500
Item 420683Model HSK3
Item 420690Model PSK5
Item 420687Model PSBK1
Item 420675Model TAC1000
Item 848253Model TRH2000
Item 839729Model 99-268
• All tools feature "In-Sight" measurement system which allows you to measure the tenon length internal to the tool
• Cutters are available in 5 different sizes to handle logs from 3-1/2" to 5-1/2" in diameter
• No manual measuring or tape measure is required
• Body is machined from solid 6061 aircraft grade aluminum for maximum strength and minimum weight
• Blades are made from hardened high carbon steel for superior cutting performance
• The 1/2" shanks are made from hardened pre-stressed steel
• 1-1/2" Cutter will cut a 1 1/2" tenon on a log up to 4" diameter
• 2" Cutter will cut a 2" tenon on a log up to 4-1/2" diameter
• 2-1/2" Cutter will cut a 2-1/2" tenon on a log up to 5" diameter
• 3" Cutter will cut a 3" tenon on a log up to 5-1/2" diameter
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
This cutter is awsome
Of all the tenon cutters Iv'e used, this is hands down one of the best.