Commercial Series 1-1/2" 60 degree Tenon Cutter
Cut 1-1/2" tenon joints for bed or hand rails, table, chair or bench legs, spindle-balusters, and stretcher-stringer joints. This heavy-duty, continuous-rated midsized joint cutter is perfect for...
You May Also Like
- Durable, powder-coated finish
- Blades made of High Carbon Tool Steel
- Die cast aluminum body
- Threaded removeable/replaceable shank
- Drill requirements: 1/2" Single Speed drill with 550 RPM or less
- Maximum Log Diameter: 4"
- 60 degree tapered shoulder
- Tenon Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Maximum Tenon Length: 3"
- Tool Diameter: 4.95"
- Tool Weight: 3 lb.
- Tool Length: 7.125"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.