Lumberjack Tools - Commercial Series 1-1/2" 60 degree Tenon Cutter
Cut 1-1/2" tenon joints for bed or hand rails, table, chair or bench legs, spindle-balusters, and stretcher-stringer joints. This heavy-duty, continuous-rated midsized joint cutter is perfect for...
Item 420677Model TAC2000
Item 420675Model TAC1000
Item 409900Model TTA1000
Item 409902Model TTA2000
Item 409901Model TTA1500
Item 409903Model TTA2500
Item 409904Model TTA3000
Item 848251Model TRH1000
Item 848253Model TRH2000
Item 848252Model TRH1500
- Durable, powder-coated finish
- Blades made of High Carbon Tool Steel
- Die cast aluminum body
- Threaded removeable/replaceable shank
- Drill requirements: 1/2" Single Speed drill with 550 RPM or less
- Maximum Log Diameter: 4"
- 60 degree tapered shoulder
- Tenon Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Maximum Tenon Length: 3"
- Tool Diameter: 4.95"
- Tool Weight: 3 lb.
- Tool Length: 7.125"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.