Lighted Scroll Saw Projects
Open this book and see attractive fretwork projects which are highlighted by adding an artificial light source for effect. Make an elegant box style mantle clock with illuminated display stand,...
Open this book and see attractive fretwork projects which are highlighted by adding an artificial light source for effect. Make an elegant box style mantle clock with illuminated display stand, some eye-catching acrylic Christmas presents to place under the Christmas tree, or a cross wall sconce with attractive fret design.
With 400 color images, step-by-step directions are provided for 24 lighted scroll saw projects ranging from easy-to-make luminaries to the intricate fretwork of a night light with tab and slot design. The wide selection of ornamental and functional projects include: table lamps, candle holders, and Christmas decorations. The variety in designs with accompanying patterns, make this a great project book for woodworkers of all skill levels.Included:
- Double layered Christmas projects
- Procedures associated with scroll sawing are described in detail
- Highlighted is the use of various materials (hardwood, plywood, painted MDF, paper, and acrylic)
- Popular themes such as fairies, cherubs, a lighthouse, a dolphin, and a snowman
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.