Laguna - Laguna Compact Shaper, 3 HP
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Save 10% Now Through April 30, 2019
Item 870259Model MTSF236110175-0130
Item 850812Model MPLAN1510-0130
Item 852368Model MJOIN8012-0130
- Motor: 1 Ph, 220V, 3 HP
- Model Number: MSHAP4SPD-3
- Spindle Speeds: 4000 / 6000 / 8000 / 10000 RPM
- Spindle Travel: 4”
- Spindle Sizes: 3/4” and 1-1/4”
- Capacity Under Nut: 4” for 1-1/4” spindle
- Router Collets: 1/4” and 1/2”
- Table: 32” x 26-1/2”
- Table Opening Diameter: 6-1/4”
- Direction: forward / reverse
- T-slot Fence
- Built-in wheel system
- Table Height from Floor: 34”
- Weight: 450 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.