Compact Shaper MSHAP4SPD-3-0130
This item has an additional shipping charge
This compact shaper from Laguna Tools is regarded as one of the best in its class. It features an impressive precision fence and wide-range of RPMs making it a versatile investment. This compact shaper has 4 speeds, a generous-sized table, wheels built-in, and Easy Spindle Lock making...
This compact shaper from Laguna Tools is regarded as one of the best in its class. It features an impressive precision fence and wide-range of RPMs making it a versatile investment. This compact shaper has 4 speeds, a generous-sized table, wheels built-in, and Easy Spindle Lock making tool changes a snap. One of the most impressive features is the speed change. A simple pull of a handle compresses the distance from the spindle to the pulley, changing speeds along the way. Another outstanding detail is the flat poly-groove belt which transfers more power with less vibration; something you won’t find in this price range anywhere else.
- Motor, Cutterhead: 3HP 1 Phase, 220 Volt
- Motor, Feed: ¾ HP, DC Electronically Variable speed
- Motor, Vertical: ¾ HP, AC
- DRO (Digital Read Out)
- PLC Programmable Height Setting
- Push-Button Height Setting
- Manual Back-Up Height Setting
- Maximum Stock Width: 25”
- Maximum Stock Thickness: 9”
- Minimum Stock Thickness: 1/8”
- Minimum Stock Length: 10”
- Maximum Stock Removal 01-12” Wide: 6 mm/1/4”
- Maximum Stock Removal 12-25” Wide: 3 mm/1/8”
- Electronic Variable Speed 10-30 FPM.
- Table Size: 52”L x 26”W (including extensions)
- ShearTecII Cutterhead: 6 row 174 Insert Knives
- Cutter-head Diameter: 3-1/2”
- Cutter-head Speed: 4800 RPM
- Knives: 174 ShearTec II, 4-sided, Solid Carbide
- Segmented In-feed Roller: 3”
- Segmented Pressure Bar
- 2 Polished Out-feed Rollers: 3”
- Retractable Table Rollers: Adjustable
- In/Out-Feed Cast Extensions Included 10″ L X 26″ W
- Dustport: 5”
- CSA Components
- Weight 1500 Lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.
Instructions / MSDS