Laguna - 20" Four - Post Planer with ShearTec II Cutterhead
Flat Shipping Fee of $99.00
The New Laguna 20” Planer is best in class for many reasons. The ShearTecII Cutter Head is a 6 row system; most planers offer only 4 or less. This means the ShearTecII will last longer. 4 sided...
Item 850812Model MPLAN1510-0130
Item 417662Model MJOIN12X86-5-1
Item 825682Model 1791296
Item 835284Model 1791213
Item 835285Model 1791315
Item 417661Model MJOIN8020-0130
The New Laguna 20” Planer is best in class for many reasons. The ShearTecII Cutter Head is a 6 row system; most planers offer only 4 or less. This means the ShearTecII will last longer. 4 sided German carbide knives give a better finish, while deep gullets & thicker knives allow for better removal. Another benefit with our planers is the noise level ; customers cannot believe how ULTRA quiet they run!Digital readout is standard, something you usually have to pay extra for with other brands.Extensions are standard.
- Motor: 5 HP 1 Phase 220 volt TEFC
- Readout: Digital with Tape Backup
- Table: 56” D X 20” W Incl. 2 X Cast Iron Extensions
- ShearTec II 4-sided German Solid Carbide Cutterhead
- Inserts: 6 Rows X 23 Knives = 138 Total
- 2 Feed Speeds: 16 + 20 Ft/Min
- Mechanical Adjustment of Bed
- Mechanical Adjustment of Bed Rollers
- 2 Polished Steel Rollers for Material Return
- 4” Dust-Hood
- In/Out-Feed Cast Extensions Included
- Capacity Min-Max: 3/16” – 8”
- Max Removal: 1/8”, 3mm
- Weight (Net/Ship): 830 lbs/934 Lbs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.