Laguna iQ CNC Machine, 110 V
The Laguna iQ CNC sets the benchmark for compact industrial CNC machines. The frame is constructed using double bearing cars and the precision linear guides are mounted on machined surfaces exactly like heavy duty industrial CNC machinery.This unit has the ease of use and features that...
This unit has the ease of use and features that are normally only associated with machines priced much higher. Standard G-Code programs are transferred from a USB stock into the control unit. Programs are then selected and processed. It does not get any easier. Frequently used programs can reside in the internal memory.
• Power: Runs on 110V power
• This unit includes only the router mount; Router NOT included
• ER-20 Collect Included
• Gantry Clearance: 6”
• Work Envelope: 24” x 36”
• Machine Footprint: 52” x 32”
• Enclosed gantry structure
• Dual bearing cars X Y Z axis
• 1-Piece all-welded steel frame
• Precision ground ball screws on all axes
• Controller: Laguna hand-held controller
• Precision linear guides for maximum accuracy
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a one-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.