Laguna 20" Disc Sander, 3 HP
Pick up this 20”, 3HP disc sander from Laguna and do some serious sanding. This sander features an electronic, dynamically balanced, steel disc surrounded by a flip-away aluminum guard to allow for easy access when changing sand paper. The table moves smoothly up and down assisted by a...
- Motor: 3HP, 220/ 440V, 3 Phase, 1720 RPM Direct Drive
- Model Number: MSAN20DISC3PH3HP-0200
- Able to rotate forward or reverse
- Magnetic Start Switch
- Foot brake w/ micro switch
- Disc Size: 20”
- Comes with 80 grit paper installed
- Table Size: 27” x 10-1/2”
- Table Travel: Smooth Rack & Pinion w/ Assist
- Table Height Min: 28” exposes 18” of disc
- Table Height Max: 36” exposes 11” of disc
- Table Tilt: 45 degrees downward
- Table Tilt: 30 degrees upward
- Cast Iron Base: 22” x 23” w/ holes for bolts
- 4” Dust Chute mounted to cast iron wrap-around guard
- Aluminum top guard flips away for easy access
- Miter gauge included
- Dimensions: 55” H x 28” L x 29” W
- Weight: 500 lbs. (Net) / 590 lbs. (Shipping)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- Liftgate and Residential Delivery is covered with the excess weight fee, and the freight company will call the day before delivery to set up a time at no charge to you.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
New woodworking machines sold by Laguna Tools carry a two-year warranty effective from the date of shipping. Laguna bandsaw blades' welds are backed by their 1-yr manufacturer's warranty. Machines sold through dealers must be registered with Laguna Tools within 30 days of purchase to be covered by this warranty. Laguna Tools guarantees all new machine sold to be free of manufacturers’ defective workmanship, parts and materials. Laguna Tools will repair or replace, without charge, any parts determined by Laguna Tools, Inc. to be a manufacturer’s defect. They require that the defective item/part be returned to Laguna Tools with the complaint. In the event the item/part is determined to be damaged due to lack of maintenance, cleaning or misuse/abuse, the customer will be responsible for the cost to replace the item/part, plus all related shipping charges.
For warranty repair information, call 1-800-332-4094.