Original Sphere Burr, 1/4" Shaft, Fine, S-1G
20% Off! Now through January 24th
You May Also Like
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/4” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- The masters of hollowing out
- Shape concave surfaces of spoons, bowls, etc.
- Can even produce hollowed areas with undercut / overhung edges
- Head diameter: 1" x 1”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Bigger than expected, but works great!
This burr works great. I make wooden spoons and use the burr after the mini grinder for hollowing out the bowls on my spoons. It is still too coarse so I have to use a finer burr before I start sanding--I will check to see if there is an extra-fine burr. I was a little surprised at the size-thought it would be about 1/2 ", but is closer to an inch in diameter-the product description does not give the burr size -just the shank size.