Original Shaping Disc, 4-1/2" Diameter, Fine, SD412O230
Kutzall’s durable carbide coatings will last job after job. Whether you are a casual hobbyist or professional craftsman, Kutzall shaping discs are the perfect tool for efficient sanding, giving...
You May Also Like
Kutzall’s durable carbide coatings will last job after job. Whether you are a casual hobbyist or professional craftsman, Kutzall shaping discs are the perfect tool for efficient sanding, giving you effortless control while saving you time. These shaping discs have a nearly flat shape with just a slight curvature for the most effective use of the coated area. They have a smooth cutting action and are easy to control. You can expect to “Do It All, With Kutzall.”
Recommended speed range: 5000 – 15000 RPM. All shaping discs feature a 7/8” bore and are intended to mount on a 5/8” shaft.
- 4-1/2” diameter and 7/8” bore
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.