Kutzall - Original Flame Burr, 1/8" Shaft, Fine, FL-14-E-G
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/8” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft...
Item 422286Model BN-14-EG
Item 162994Model FL-14-EG
Item 162984Model FL-12G
Item 422285Model BN-18-EG
Item 162977Model FL-14-E
Item 162986Model T-18-EG
Item 162993Model DT-38-EG
Item 162981Model BN-34G
Item 162983Model S-1G
Item 162966Model FL-12
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/8” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/8” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- Have a more complex shape
- Make concave cuts and V-cuts
- Can be used for detailed or grooving by using the tip
- Head diameter: 1/4" x 1/2”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.