Original Flame Burr, 1/4" Shaft, Fine, FL-12-G
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft...
You May Also Like
Kutzall’s Original tool line provides fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, making them the most universal and best value of Kutzall tools. The 1/4” shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/4” collets or adjustable chucks. These burrs are not prone to loading but may easily be cleaned with solvent or burned clean with a gas torch, the heat won’t harm the teeth.
- Create a more complex shape
- Make concave cuts and V-cuts
- Can be used for detailing or grooving by using to the tip
- Head diameter: 1/2" x 1”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.