32mm Shelf Pin Jig With 1/4-Inch Drill Bit, # KMA3200
Whether you’re boring shelf pin holes in a new entertainment center or adding adjustable shelving in an existing cabinet, the Kreg Shelf Pin Jig will help you get the job done quickly and...
You May Also Like
Full Wrap BFin ORB
• Includes special 1/4" drill bit with stop collar for 1/4" shelf pin holes
• Hardened steel drill guides with 32mm hole spacing ensure straight drilling
• Removable fence for 4 offset positions of 1", 1-1/2, 2", 2-1/2"
• Locating pin lets you quickly reference the last hole drilled
• Drill bit storage built in to back of jig
• Also available with a 5mm drill bit #154344
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
When the last cookout is history and it’s time to move “indoors” and on to fall home and shop projects, Woodcraft suggests that you consider adding some new tools to your collection for easier home improvements and repairs.
Great Shelf Pin Jig
Great, easy to use
An excellent addition to my tool kit
Handy and compact
Easily usable in already constructed cabinet.
Very useful tool for adjustable shelves
This jig provides consistent hole patterns with even distribution. The ability to connect additional jigs allows for lengthy patterns with less set-up. Compact design allows for hard-to-reach locations.
use for book shilfs not much to set up needs to be longer with out haven to by more
The most accurate jig I have ever used.
A well engineered and simple accurate tool.
simply the best
this is the best jig I have used! I have used other jigs and the holes have never been as crisp and clean and acurate like this Kreg pin jig. The price made me skeptical but after a couple of use's, I love it!! The only thing that comes close is a line boring machine....Highly Recommended