Kreg - 1/2" Step Drill Bit With Stop Collar For Kreg Jig HD
Bigger Kreg HD screws require a bigger pocket hole, and this 25% larger 1/2"-diameter bit works with the Kreg Jig® HD to place that pocket hole correctly to make Kreg Joinery™ HD style!Larger...
Item 153681Model KMA3210
Item 153682Model KMA3215
Item 159463Model DB210-HDBB
Item 162027Model KHI-BIT
Item 159464Model DB210-MBB
Item 154348Model SML-C2X250-30
Item 154349Model SML-C2X250-125
Item 148751Model SML-C1 - 500
- Larger 1/2"-diameter step-drill bit with 1/4" pilot for #14 HD Kreg screws
- Includes 1/2" ID solid stop collar with hex key for smooth drilling
- 1/4" hex shank bit for use in quick-change chucks
- High-speed steel for clean pocket holes with less tear-out
- One-piece design for faster drilling stroke and better chip ejection
NOTE: Be sure to check with your local building code authority before using the Kreg Jig HD to construct load bearing objects such as interior walls or deck railings. Building codes differ from area to area. Please reference applications in the user’s manual.