King Arthur's Tools
Squire Mini Woodcarving Disc - 18 Teeth - 5/8" Arbor
King Arthur's Tools® Squire Mini Woodcarving Discs take the muscle work out of woodcarving with their speed, power and maneuverability. The secret is in the special chain saw blade which is securely held between two stainless steel plates. Mount the 3-1/2" diameter Squire in your 4" or...
Squire Mini Woodcarving Discs can be attached to another disc for the ultimate in power carving! It can be used alone as a small carving disc by attaching the 3-1/2" diameter Squire to a Lancelot Disc with the Universal Mounting Nut. You can effectively double your cutting capacity. You not only remove waste material faster but curved work, like the inside of bowls, is easier and smoother than when using a single disc.
- Smaller version of the 22-Tooth Lancelot, the 1/4" (6.35mm) pitch teeth leaves the smoothest finish to go with its rapid devouring of wood
- 3-1/2" diameter chainsaw blade is housed between 2 stainless steel discs
- Sculpts, channels, hollows and cuts curves
- Excellent for rapid wood removal, cutting and general shaping
- Rapid removal of wood, ice, plastic, PVC and rubber
- Fits most 4", 4-1/2" and European 125 mm disc/angle grinders
- Blades have twice the amount of regular teeth resulting in the blade powering its way through the hardest of woods and other soft non-ferrous materials
- Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Teeth: 18
- 1/4" Pitch Teeth
- Depth of Cut: 11/16"
- Maximum RPM: 14,000
- Saw Blade Material: Steel
- (1) King Arthur's Tools - Squire Mini Woodcarving Disc - 18 Teeth - 5/8" Arbor
- Teeth can be re-sharpened using a standard 5/32" (4 mm) chain saw file.
- Chains cannot be interchanged between models.
Removes lots of wood but takes practice
This is a tricky tool; if you aren't really careful, it can dig in deeply, and it's not necessarily easy to repair. But it does remove a lot of wood fast.
King Arthur's ToolsItem 127230