Keyhole Liner - 11/16" x 3/8"
Brass Escutcheons. Provide a professional looking finishing touch for keyholes on: CabinetsChests DrawersHide scarring on old keyholes with these brass escutcheons. Key openings are approximately...
You May Also Like
Hide scarring on old keyholes with these brass escutcheons.
- Key openings are approximately 5/8" high x 1/4" wide.
- Brass pins included.
- Escutcheons sold individually.
Insert Escutcheons provide a simple outline around the keyhole. The very popular style Keyhole Insert goes with all periods of furniture.
- Fits snug in keyhole, no mounting pins are required.
- Polished and lacquered finish.
- Keyhole Liner is cast brass, while the Lipped Insert Keyhole Cover is stamped brass.
Sheraton Style Escutcheon. Sheraton period escutcheons have the classic rectangular shape with cropped corners. Stamped brass, polished finish.
Victorian Stamped Brass Escutcheon. Polished finish, not lacquered, stamped.
- 147667 Victorian Cover, 1-7/8" W x 1-1/8" H
Victorian Vertical Escutcheon. These decorative Victorian keyhole covers are cast brass with a natural finish. Not lacquered; can be polished.
Wrought Brass Antique Oval Escutcheons