HIGHPOINT - Keyhole Liner - 11/16" x 3/8"
Brass Escutcheons. Provide a professional looking finishing touch for keyholes on: CabinetsChests DrawersHide scarring on old keyholes with these brass escutcheons. Key openings are approximately...
Item 130261Model 130261
Item 149747Model N211-375
Item 150647Model N211-201
Item 149748Model N211-862
Item 127351Model 1686, 3"-POLISH BRAS
Item 874024Model DCW600B
Item 852094Model PCS31230-PFA30
Item 405136Model RD5100
Item 168086Model FH.16.C
Hide scarring on old keyholes with these brass escutcheons.
- Key openings are approximately 5/8" high x 1/4" wide.
- Brass pins included.
- Escutcheons sold individually.
Insert Escutcheons provide a simple outline around the keyhole. The very popular style Keyhole Insert goes with all periods of furniture.
- Fits snug in keyhole, no mounting pins are required.
- Polished and lacquered finish.
- Keyhole Liner is cast brass, while the Lipped Insert Keyhole Cover is stamped brass.
Sheraton Style Escutcheon. Sheraton period escutcheons have the classic rectangular shape with cropped corners. Stamped brass, polished finish.
Victorian Stamped Brass Escutcheon. Polished finish, not lacquered, stamped.
- 147667 Victorian Cover, 1-7/8" W x 1-1/8" H
Victorian Vertical Escutcheon. These decorative Victorian keyhole covers are cast brass with a natural finish. Not lacquered; can be polished.
Wrought Brass Antique Oval Escutcheons