Jobsite Saw PRO with Mobile Cart Assembly - 1-1/2 HP - 1PH - 120V
Shipping Fee of $200.00
Take the world’s safest saw wherever your project takes you. The SawStop Jobsite Saw Pro delivers durability, innovation and precision, with a design built for the demands of a worksite. Easily collapse the saw and wheel it to the exact location where you will be working. Store it...
- Built for the demands of the worksite
- Mobile cart for transport; folds down for storage
- Ideal for jobsites, garages and outdoor cutting applications
- Class-leading table depth for accurate, easy and safe cutting
- Raise or lower the blade with one turn of the hand wheel
- Solid Hi-Lo fence with Ergolock locking mechanism
- Dust collection blade guard
- Simple, intuitive action extends or collapses cart for use and transport
- Motor: 120V AC, 60 HZ, Universal, 15 Amp
- Motor Peak HP: 4
- Motor Continuous HP: 1-1/2
- No Load RPM: 4,000
- Table Dimensions (retracted): 31-1/4" x 24-5/8"
- Rip Capacity: 25-1/2"
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dado Diameter: 8"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 0°: 3-1/8"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/8"
- Size (setup): 48" L x 29" W x 36" H
- Size (collapsed): 26-1/2" L x 29" W x 45" H
- Weight (with cart): 113 lb
- Weight (without cart): 84 lb
- Shipping Weight: 137.08 lb
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Homeowners have grown increasingly hands-on when it comes to improving their homes. To help do-it-yourselfers work safely and successfully, Woodcraft offers these tips.
SawStop's table saw safety system is amazing—and saves many woodworkers from horrific injuries and in some cases the loss of a finger or thumb. But how does it work? It reacts quickly, stopping the saw blade in less than 5 milliseconds! Read on to find out how.