- Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Left tilt, Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Enclosed cabinet with built-in sealed storage drawer
- EXCLUSIVE 50" commercial XACTA® Fence II with T-square design
- Deluxe miter gauge with adjustable positive stops provides large crosscutting capacity and accurate miters
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Precision ground high luster cast iron table tops with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
- Built-in 4" port for dust collection
- Powerful TEFC Motor with industrial magnetic controls
- Standard 11" left and right cast iron extension wings
- Hinged motor cover on cabinet gives quick access to the motor and belts
- Arbor wrench
- Height 38"
- Width 36"
- Length 85"
- Volume 67.3 cubic feet
- Blade Diameter 10"
- Arbor Diameter 5/8"
- Arbor Speed 4300 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut 3"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 50"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 10"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Table Height: 34"
- Table Size with Standard Extension: 29" L x 42" W
- Table Size without Extension: 29" L x 20" W
- Dust Port Diameter: 4" OD
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
- Motor Amps: 18
- Maximum Cross Cut 21"
- Deluxe Miter Gauge
- Table Size without Wings: 29" L x 20" W
- Cast Iron Table
- Motor: 5HP, 1PH, 230V, Prewired 230
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.