Vortex Cone Dust Collector, 2HP 3PH 230/460V, 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit, Model DC-1200VX-BK3
Shipping Fee of $99.00
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
Performance: Only fine particles move to the filter chamber making manual cleaning easier and decreasing health concernsPrevention: Prevents the central airflow from floating chips into the filter chamber decreasing rapid performance drop due to premature cloggingEfficiency: Chips are...
Prevention: Prevents the central airflow from floating chips into the filter chamber decreasing rapid performance drop due to premature clogging
Efficiency: Chips are better contained for increased packing density requiring fewer collection bag changes
- Vortex Cone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- Eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- Quick-connect collection bags with elastic band for fast, easy installation and removal
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
- Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors are rated for continuous-duty
- Includes four casters for maneuverability and total portability
- Length : 37.5 inch
- Model Number: DC-1200VX-BK3
- Overall Dimensions: 34" x 20.5" x 96"
- Height: 18"
- Width: 22"
- Length: 37"
- Net Weight: 138 lbs
- Gross Weight: 150 lbs
- Sound Rating: 80 - 85 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6 "
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4 "
- Bag Diameter: 20 "
- Filter Bag/Canister: Length 32"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 5.3 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 29"
- Air Flow @ 4": 1,200 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 11-1/2 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 96% of 30 micron particles
- Velocity @ 4": 13,745 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 12"
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 2 HP
- Motor Phase: 3 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 / 460 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 6 / 3 A
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Continuing our woodworking adventures into Alabama, we arrive at the home of Woodcraft Magazine senior editor, Joe Hurst-Wajszczuk to cover his 20′ x 22′ interior garage space morphing into an extreme workshop makeover. The 2011 October/ November Issue #43 of Woodcraft Magazine features a special topic on this floor to ceiling, wall to wall transformation with detailed projects, providing instruction on turning any garage, basement or outside structure into a viable workshop. Joe is tasked with converting his 20′ x 20′ two-car attached garage into an organized, fully functioning, safe workshop. The “BEFORE” photo below will give you an idea of what Joe started with. If the clutter and disorganization looks similar to your work area, then perhaps this information may help you build a workshop makeover too.