Jet - Vortex Cone Dust Collector, 2HP 3PH 230/460V, 30-Micron Bag Filter Kit, Model DC-1200VX-BK3
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
Items You May Need
Item 145982Model 3MSTP4VW
Item 849650Model 710701K
Item 412085Model 708642BK
Item 849643Model 708657K
Item 849651Model 710702K
Item 849644Model 708658K
Item 849653Model 710704K
Item 849645Model 708659K
Item 847118Model 60-200
Item 849658Model 1791078K
Item 866271Model MDCBF1110c1m
Item 849659Model 1791079K
Item 849663Model 1792074K
Prevention: Prevents the central airflow from floating chips into the filter chamber decreasing rapid performance drop due to premature clogging
Efficiency: Chips are better contained for increased packing density requiring fewer collection bag changes
- Vortex Cone improves chip separation and collector bag packing efficiency
- Eliminates premature filter clogging for sustained performance
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- Quick-connect collection bags with elastic band for fast, easy installation and removal
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
- Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors are rated for continuous-duty
- Includes four casters for maneuverability and total portability
- Length : 37.5 inch
- Model Number: DC-1200VX-BK3
- Overall Dimensions: 34" x 20.5" x 96"
- Height: 18"
- Width: 22"
- Length: 37"
- Net Weight: 138 lbs
- Gross Weight: 150 lbs
- Sound Rating: 80 - 85 dB
- 1-Hose Connection Diameter: 6 "
- 2-Hoses Connection Diameter: 4 "
- Bag Diameter: 20 "
- Filter Bag/Canister: Length 32"
- Collection Bag Capacity: 5.3 cubic foot
- Collection Bag Length: 29"
- Air Flow @ 4": 1,200 cu.ft/min
- Static Pressure: 11-1/2 inch of water
- Particle Size (Micron): 96% of 30 micron particles
- Velocity @ 4": 13,745 foot per minute
- Air Inlet: (1) at 6" or (2) at 4"
- Impeller Diameter: 12"
- Impeller Material: steel
- Separator Tank Diameter: 20"
- Separator Tank Height: 10"
- Motor Power: 2 HP
- Motor Phase: 3 Ph
- Motor Voltage: 230 / 460 V
- Prewired Voltage: 230 V
- Motor Current: 6 / 3 A
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Continuing our woodworking adventures into Alabama, we arrive at the home of Woodcraft Magazine senior editor, Joe Hurst-Wajszczuk to cover his 20′ x 22′ interior garage space morphing into an extreme workshop makeover. The 2011 October/ November Issue #43 of Woodcraft Magazine features a special topic on this floor to ceiling, wall to wall transformation with detailed projects, providing instruction on turning any garage, basement or outside structure into a viable workshop. Joe is tasked with converting his 20′ x 20′ two-car attached garage into an organized, fully functioning, safe workshop. The “BEFORE” photo below will give you an idea of what Joe started with. If the clutter and disorganization looks similar to your work area, then perhaps this information may help you build a workshop makeover too.