Scroll Saw with Stand, Model JWSS-22
You’ll love the blade change process on this saw! The exclusive upper mechanism clamps and tensions the blade in one step. In addition to the upper mechanism, the toolless lower blade holder is removable and the table features a slot for the blade. This saw also offers 22 inches of...
• Clamps and tensions blade in one step
• Removable lower blade holder snaps in place quickly and securely
• Large 12-7/8” x 23” cast iron table provides a stable working surface while also limiting vibration
• Slotted table for easier and quicker blade changes
• 22” throat capacity
• Arm tilts 45° right and 40° left, keeping the work table flat for more accurate cutting
• Integrated blade storage features slots for pre-loaded blades and a built-in wrench for changing blades
• Blade storage can be positioned on the right or left of the machine
• Top lift, spring loaded arm raises 10” and stays up until pulled back down
• Removable dust port on underside of table to collect dust at the source
• Variable speed range of 400 – 1550 strokes per minute
• 2” maximum cutting depth
• Conveniently located speed and tension controls
• Included Equipment: Material hold down, Onboard Dust Blower, Foot Switch
• Table Size (L x W) (In.): 12-2/3 x 23-5/8
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Easy to use and smooth
As if April 2020 I’ve had the saw for about a year and used it a little over 100 hours. This is my first real scroll saw so I had a little bit of a curve to learn how to use it. The struggles that I had at the beginning were all due to being new to scroll work. With some practice and guidance from experienced club members the saw has pretty much disappeared and I am able to focus on my work. Jet has built a solid saw that once adjusted performs really well.