Jet - Cyclone Dust Collector, 1.5HP
You’ll get more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units with the cyclone's two stage separationHeavy debris is pulled down to collection bin before debris stream reaches the...
Items You May Need
Item 164550Model 3465040000
Item 427252Model 714400K
Item 849643Model 708657K
Item 849651Model 710702K
Item 849645Model 708659K
Item 849644Model 708658K
- You’ll get more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units with the cyclone's two stage separation
- Heavy debris is pulled down to collection bin before debris stream reaches the filter, providing constant suction
- Direct mounted filter allows unrestricted airflow, increasing system efficiency
- Heavy debris is captured in 20 gallon drum with quick release and independent casters for quick emptying (1.5HP, drum for 2HP is 30 gallons, 66 gallons for 3HP)
- Radio frequency remote control turns on dust collection from up to 50 feet away
- Remote timer settings allows system to run for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours before automatic shutoff (only for 2 and 3 HP)
- Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt: This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Cyclone dust collectors are designed to efficiently capture
the dust and debris created by machining operations, such as planing or