Jet - 22-44 Plus Drum Sander Model 649004K
Shown with optional Infeed/Outfeed Tables.Exclusive SandSmart controlled conveyer belt with a feed rate from 0 to 10 feet per minute gives the ultimate sanded finish and prevents machine...
Item 841363Model 659006K
Item 841250Model 649600
- Exclusive SandSmart controlled conveyer belt with a feed rate from 0 to 10 feet per minute gives the ultimate sanded finish and prevents machine overload
- Patented tracking system reduces need need to manually adjust the conveyer belt
- Self-cooling, precision-machined and balanced 5" x 22" aluminum drum operates at 1,700 RPM and is powered by a 1-3/4 HP, 115V, TEFC motor
- Sanding drum is raised and lowered by an oversized, cast iron hand wheel with 1/16" per turn height adjustment
- 22" drum allows for a maximum sanding width of 44" (with two passes) and a maximum sanding thickness of 4"
- Conveyer bed is built with precision-flattened reinforced steel and is equipped with a no-give power feed conveyor belt
- Zinc plated steel tension rollers are mounted next to the drum
- Drum ball bearings are sealed and permanently lubricated
- Patented take-up fasteners for quick abrasive changes
- Convenient on/off switch with overload protection mounted at front of machine base
- Manufacturer recommends 400 to 600 CFM dust collection and a 20 Amp circuit
- Can be used as a Bench Top unit
- Includes stand, shelf, built in dust port, one 80 grit abrasive strip and one 100 grit abrasive conveyor belt.
- Shipping weight 296 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Real fine machine
Works OK with Jet/Kllingspore paper, outstanding with high performance brands and blue paper. Set depth to 1/64" to 3/64" and use fast feed belt speeds. Finer grits = less depth Drum tilt is easily performed using basic machine skills. A real nice machine.
A great machine make sure you know what you are getting. I thought I was getting the in and out feed table by the pictures in the ad.
Excellent productivity tool for any shop
I have had my Jet drum sander for about a year and I have found it to be one of the most valuable tools in my shop. This 22 by 44 sander is built solid and easy to use. The dust collection system is amazing, it really works well. The extension tables are a must! The sand paper is really expensive, but the quality of the job and time savings is worth it. Great product!
Awesome- Work Saver - Nice Quality
Now I can do projects much faster and better.