1840 Lathe with DVR Motor, Model 1840DVR
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a late May shipment.
• Motor: 2HP, 230V
• Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with seven positive locking positions
• Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
• Four inch cast iron risers allow user to adjust height of lathe for maximum comfort
• Consistent torque across speed range with no belt changes
• Motor will maintain speed, preventing the machine from bogging down
• Optional educational mode includes idle shut off, catch shut down and electronic braking
• Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key
• Tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement
• Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post
• Tool post locking mechanism designed for year of consistent strength
• Spindle lock latch frees up both hands
• Electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 – 3200 RPM
• 36 integrated indexing positions
• Newly designed headstock locking handle accessible from front of lathe
• Remote emergency stop button can be situated along the lathe bed
• Recommended Circuit Size: 20 Amps
• Wiring note: 230V, 1PH input only
• Spindle taper: MT2
• Weight: 484 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.