Jet Lathe with DVR Motor, Model 1840DVR
Achieve greater versatility in the shop with the JET 1840DVR lathe. It has electronic infinitely variable speeds of 40 to 3200 RPM. It also features a headstock that slides the full length of the...
• Motor: 2HP, 230V
• Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with seven positive locking positions
• Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
• Four inch cast iron risers allow user to adjust height of lathe for maximum comfort
• Consistent torque across speed range with no belt changes
• Motor will maintain speed, preventing the machine from bogging down
• Optional educational mode includes idle shut off, catch shut down and electronic braking
• Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key
• Tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement
• Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post
• Tool post locking mechanism designed for year of consistent strength
• Spindle lock latch frees up both hands
• Electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 – 3200 RPM
• 36 integrated indexing positions
• Newly designed headstock locking handle accessible from front of lathe
• Remote emergency stop button can be situated along the lathe bed
• Recommended Circuit Size: 20 Amps
• Wiring note: 230V, 1PH input only
• Spindle taper: MT2
• Weight: 484 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.