• Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 3Ph, 4.6A, 230V, Prewired 115V Input Only• Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20• Swing Over Bed (In.): 16-1/2• Swing Over Tool Rest Base (In.): 12-7/8• Distance Between Centers...
• Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
• Swing Over Bed (In.): 16-1/2
• Swing Over Tool Rest Base (In.): 12-7/8
• Distance Between Centers (In.): 40
• Headstock Movement: Slide & Rotate
• Spindle Bore (In.): 5/8
• Tailstock Bore (In.): 3/8
• Spindle Taper: MT2
• Quill Taper: MT2
• Quill Travel (In.): 4-1/4
• Spindle Thread (In./TPI): 1-1/4"/8 TPI
• Outboard External Threads (In. x TPI): 3/4-14 LH
• Spindle Speeds: High 120-3200/Low 40-1200
• Speed Range: 40-3200
• Number of Indexing Positions: 36
• Centerline of Spindle to Floor (In.): 44-1/2
• Outboard Turning: Yes
• Bed Construction: Cast Iron
• Headstock slides and rotates for maximum versatility
• Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
• Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key
• Tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement
• Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post
• Tool post locking mechanism designed for years of consistent strength
• Spindle lock latch frees up both hands
• Electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 – 3200 RPM
• 36 integrated indexing positions
• Headstock locking handle is accessible from front of lathe
• Leg-mounted tool holder for convenience
• Inverter is enclosed for added protection
• E-Drive Inverter features a built in EMI filter
• Conveniently located digital readout
• Rubber tool mat on top of headstock
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.