15" Planer with Helical Head, Model JWP-15HH
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a late June shipment.
You May Also Like
- Helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction for added strength and durability
- Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Large, cast iron, precision ground table for precise workpiece support
- Powerful 3 HP TEFC induction motor with three V-belt transmission for smooth and consistent power
- Two-speed gear box lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Work table is precision-ground and polished for consistently smooth operation
- Large handwheel with positive gear drive allows for quick and accurately table adjustments
- Heavy-duty table locks keep the table secure during use
- Exclusive angled 4" dust port keeps your dust hose out of the way
- Heavy-duty steel closed stand with lockable casters for increased portability
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
- Amps : 14
- Cutterhead Diameter (in) : 2-7/8
- Cutterhead Speed (RPM) : 4500
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 400
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4
- Feed Rate (FPM) : 16 and 20
- Height (in): 23
- Length (in): 44
- Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut (in) : 1/8
- Maximum Planing Thickness (in) : 6
- Maximum Planing Width (in) : 14-7/8
- Minimum Planing Length (in) : 8
- Motor HP : 3
- Motor Phase : 1
- Motor Voltage : 230
- Net Weight (lb): 540
- Number of Knives : 68
- Part Number : 708543
- Prewired : 230
- Width (in): 28
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Ya Did Good JET
I use this Planer to make high end ,end grain cutting boards. As I work with precise measurements to come up with unique designs. I did add an after market Wixey digital scale for the planer. I did this because I needed to repeat the same measurements to a 1000 of an inch. This truly is a great planer for the money.