15" Woodworking Bandsaw - 1-3/4 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - JWBS-15
Shipping Fee of $99.00
Tackle bigger boards, create smoother edges and master intricate cuts with the JET® JWBS-15 15" Woodworking Bandsaw. You’ll gain greater re-saw capacity and throat depth, while getting the horsepower you need. The heavy-duty cast-iron fence system is built to give you the sturdiness and...
Tackle bigger boards, create smoother edges and master intricate cuts with the JET® JWBS-15 15" Woodworking Bandsaw. You’ll gain greater re-saw capacity and throat depth, while getting the horsepower you need. The heavy-duty cast-iron fence system is built to give you the sturdiness and support you need for every project and features a micro-adjust dial for exact placement. The table is slotted and the guide post has a stress-free magnetic door on the front for efficient blade changes. Large, independently adjustable guides are tool-less to save you time on set up. The JET 15 steel frame bandsaw is engineered to build great projects through superior performance.
- 14” resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers and cutting book matched panels
- 21-1/2" x 16" precision ground cast iron table for added stability and work support
- Fence system features a micro-adjustable, dual-position side plate
- Tool-less, independently adjustable, upper and lower ball bearing guides
- Rigid, four-sided guide post with rack and pinion adjustment for optimum blade support
- Easy-to-read blade tension scale can be viewed through upper door window
- Single knob adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
- Blade tracking window provides clear view of blade during tracking
- Heavy duty tensioning with quick release features three settings: full tension, partial tension and full release
- Cast iron trunnion for maximum support and stability
- Slotted table allows for front blade removal
- Cast iron handwheels and ergonomically designed knobs make adjustments smooth and easy
- Round table insert features leveling screws for precise adjustment
- Conveniently located dual 4" dust collection ports catch dust and chips at the source
- Table tilts 5° left and 45° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Motor Type: TEFC (totally-enclosed fan-cooled)
- Motor Power: 1-3/4 HP
- Motor Amps: 15/7.5A
- Cycle: 60 Hz
- Motor Phase: 1 Phase
- Voltage: 115/230V (prewired 115V)
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps): 20A
- Power Transfer: Poly V-belt
- Wheel Diameter: 14-3/4"
- Cutting Capacity Height: 14"
- Cutting Capacity Width: 14-1/8"
- Maximum Rip - Left of Blade w/ Fence: 12-3/8"
- Maximum Rip - Left of Blade w/ Fence: 2-7/8"
- Blade Length: 133"
- Maximum Blade Width: 1"
- Minimum Blade Width: 1/8"
- Blade Speed: 3100 SFPM
- Table Size (L x W x T): 21-1/2" x 16" x 2"
- Table Tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Table Height from Floor: 35"
- Resaw Fence Dimensions (L x W x H): 18-1/8" x 1-3/4" x 6"
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 29-1/2" x 21-5/8" x 74"
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4" (x2)
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 400 CFM
- Net Weight: 382 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 450 lbs.
- (1) JET JWBS-3 15" Bandsaw
- (1) Bandsaw Blade - Hook - 0.0256" x 1/2" x 133" - 6 TPI
- (1) Rip Fence/Resaw Fence
- (1) Miter Gauge
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Does a great job on re-sawing as well as cutting logs. Only downside is that saw blades are not are readily available as for a 14". However, I like the 1" additional for some logs I have handled. Mounted mine on a Bora universal base for ease of moving around the shop.
Great Saw, horrible crating
The saw is awesome, all the features are well thought out and function as described. I really like the ability to change blades quickly and the tension ability is nice to allow for making sure cuts are straight. Bad news is that Jet indicates there is a hoop in the top of the saw to lift it off the crate bottom and place it where you need to it to be. Well, that hoop is not present; hence, making for a difficult approach to getting the saw off the crate base and onto the floor without it tipping over. Lifting hoops or some means to attach straps for lifting would be nice.
18" Woodworking Bandsaw - 1-3/4 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - JWBS-18Item 866532
20" Woodworking Bandsaw - 3 HP 1 Ph 230V - JWBS-20-3Item 866534
14" Steel Frame Bandsaw - 1-3/4 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - JWBS14-SFXItem 427252
14" Deluxe Pro Bandsaw - 1-1/4 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - JWBS-14DXPROItem 842967
14" Closed Base Bandsaw - 1 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - JWBS-14CSItem 961123
15" Woodworking Bandsaw - 3 HP 1 Ph 230V - PM1500Item 855742
10" Bandsaw with Open Stand - 1/2 HP 1 Ph 115V - JWB-10Item 865575
14" Woodworking Bandsaw - 1-1/2 HP 1 Ph 115/230V - PWBS-14CSItem 824315
24" Woodworking Bandsaw - 5 HP 1PH 230V - PM2415BItem 863614