JWBS-3 1-3/4HP 15" Bandsaw
Shipping Fee of $99.00
Tackle bigger boards, create smoother edges and master intricate cuts with the Jet JWBS-15 Bandsaw. You’ll gain greater re-saw capacity and throat depth, while getting the horsepower you need. The heavy-duty cast-iron fence system is built to give you the sturdiness and support you need...
• Motor: 1-3/4HP, 1Ph
• 14” Resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers and cutting book matched panels
• 21-1/2 x 16 precision ground cast iron table for added stability and work support
• Fence system features a micro-adjustable, dual-position side plate
• Tool-less, independently adjustable, upper and lower ball bearing guides
• Rigid, four-sided guide post with rack and pinion adjustment for optimum blade support
• Easy-to-read blade tension scale can be viewed through upper door window
• Single knob adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
• Blade tracking window provides clear view of blade during tracking
• Heavy duty tensioning with quick release features three settings: full tension, partial tension and full release
• Cast iron trunnion for maximum support and stability
• Slotted table allows for front blade removal
• Cast iron handwheels and ergonomically designed knobs make adjustments smooth and easy
• Round table insert features leveling screws for precise adjustment
• Conveniently located dual 4 dust collection ports catch dust and chips at the source
• Table tilts 5° left and 45° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
• Blade Width (In.): 1/2, 6TPI
• Blade Length (In.): 133
• Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
• Table Tilt (Deg.): -5,45
• Maximum Saw Blade Width (In.): 1
• Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.): 4 (x2)
• Blade Speed (SFPM): 3100
• Cutting Capacity Width (In.): 14-1/8
• Table Size (L x W) (In.): 21-1/2 x 16 x 2
• Band Saw Size/Wheel Diameter (In.): 14-3/4
• Minimum Saw Blade Width (In.): 1/8
• Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 400
• Table Height from Floor (In.): 35
• Net weight: 382 lbs.
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS
Does a great job on re-sawing as well as cutting logs. Only downside is that saw blades are not are readily available as for a 14". However, I like the 1" additional for some logs I have handled. Mounted mine on a Bora universal base for ease of moving around the shop.
Great Saw, horrible crating
The saw is awesome, all the features are well thought out and function as described. I really like the ability to change blades quickly and the tension ability is nice to allow for making sure cuts are straight. Bad news is that Jet indicates there is a hoop in the top of the saw to lift it off the crate bottom and place it where you need to it to be. Well, that hoop is not present; hence, making for a difficult approach to getting the saw off the crate base and onto the floor without it tipping over. Lifting hoops or some means to attach straps for lifting would be nice.