12" Bench Disc Sander, Model JDS-12B
Flat Shipping Fee of $75.00
Built-in dust impeller connects to canister filter to provide virtually dust-free sandingCanister filter efficiently filters particles down to 2 microns (Optional)Built-in dust collection means no...
- Built-in dust impeller connects to canister filter to provide virtually dust-free sanding
- Canister filter efficiently filters particles down to 2 microns (Optional)
- Built-in dust collection means no need to set-up a separate collection system
- Heavy-duty steel sanding disc for even sanding
- Disc brake quickly slows disc for operator''s protection
- Tilting table has positive stops at 45° and 90° for sanding flat pieces or mitered angles
- Powerful 1HP motor will sand even the toughest wood
- Amps : 10/5
- Disc Diameter (in.) : 12
- Disc Table Size (in.) : 16-3/8 x 9-3/4
- Disc Table Tilt (deg.) : 15 up, 45 down
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in.) : 4
- Height : 18.7 inch
- Impeller Diameter (in.) : 9 x 1-13/16
- Length : 19 inch
- Model Number : JDS-12B
- Motor Phase : 1Ph
- Motor Voltage : 115/230V
- Net Weight : 104 pound
- Part Number : 708433
- Prewired : 115V
- Ship Weight : 104 pound
- Width : 18.5 inch
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
A real workhorse
We use this machine almost every day making jumps for horses. It's a reliable and powerful machine that leaves surfaces smooth and ready for paint. We also use it to modify and shape dimensional lumber to make interesting shapes.
Far exceeds all other competition.
Quiet, yet very powerful. No problem sanding heavy oak or different varieties of extremely hard exotics. Dust extraction system by far surpasses all others. A joy to operate.
Worth the wait
Everyone tried to chase me toward Shopfox, Rikon, and Delta because they were cheaper. They were right; they are "cheaper". This Jet product is built for a lifetime of use. There is virtually no vibration thanks to the weight and it runs very quiet. There is minimal disc run-out making it far superior and the extra 1/2hp gives it the power to tackle any project. The large table affords you good part stability which adds to safety of operation. Unless your are rounding oak 2x4s, I'd suggest a higher grit than what is supplied (at least 120g).
Jet 12" Disc Sander
Have had this for over 1 year. Use it all the time for pens and segmented bowl pieces.