Rockwell - JawStand XP, Model RK9034
Need a second set of hands for your next project? You need the JawStandXP from Rockwell. This easy-to-use work support stand is ideal for holding, clamping, and feeding large work or sheets of...
Item 416167Model S94
Item 829070Model 28610
Need a second set of hands for your next project? You need the JawStandXP from Rockwell. This easy-to-use work support stand is ideal for holding, clamping, and feeding large work or sheets of materials. Comes fully assembled and ready for duty! Then folds up for quick storage.
- Low friction slides to convey your workpiece on a true path
- Height adjusts from 25" to 43"; shown on a printed scale on main column for easy reference
- Padded clamp face protects work surface from scratches and dents
- Swiveling and tilting head bevels from 0 to 90 degrees with a built-in bubble indicator for true leveling
- Extra-wide tripod base with no-mar/no-slip feet for excellent stability on level or uneven ground
- Adjust up/down 2" with Exact Positioning handle - even under load
- Fully assembled and ready to use right out of the box
- Position as outfeed support for Table Saws and Planers
- Create a sliding extension table
- Support work pieces for sawing
- Built-in non-marring clamps act as an extra set of hands
- Support wall mounted cabinets for installation
- Use as a workbench, sawhorse, machine press
- Maximum clamping capacity: 1-3/4"
- Maximum weight load: 220 lb.
- Height adjustment: 29" - 43"
- Head Tilt adjustment: 0 - 90 degrees
- Weight: 13.5 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.