Japanese Nata Tool
With the Japanese Nata Tool by Barebones you can clear brush, strip bark, plank wood, make kindling–all with one thoughtfully-crafted tool. Inspired by a traditional Japanese implement and constructed with heritage-quality materials, the Japanese Nata Tool unites versatile function and...
Items You May Need
- Vintage-inspired Japanese design
- 3CR13 heat-treated stainless steel
- 12" easy-sharpen blade
- Full tang
- Hardwood handle with walnut finish
- Timeless copper accents
- Mold-resistant 900D polyester construction sheath reinforced with heavy-duty rivots, snap closure, leather accents and belt clip
- Dimensions: 21" x 4-3/4" x 2-1/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Barebones covers a 30-day limited return policy. Returned product must be unused and in original packaging. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization.