Try one of the most innovative clamps on the market today, the American made JackClamp.The JackClamp can jack, clamp, spread, and hoist all in one tool! The patented design features an upper bar...
If, within 90 days, you decide the JackClamp''s not for you. Lowell Thomas Tool will buy it back! Satisfaction guaranteed! Read warranty info below for details.
- Handle can be removed from the main bar for added versatility
- The JackClamp incorporates vertical and horizontal levels on the bottom bar attachment for your convenience and accuracy
- The bars and four braking jaws are 1050 hardness
- JackClamp can exert up to 500 psi to your clamping surface
- JackClamp can clamp up to 14", and spread up to 34"
- JackClamp''s four jaw breaking system is guaranteed not to slip
- The pads are mar resistant soft rubber, and won''t adhere to any known glues
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Lowell Thomas Tool guarantees your satisfaction in their products. If you are not satisfied, simply return the product for a full refund. Customers are responsible for return freight. For return information, please call Lowell Thomas Tool's customer service line at 1-877-586-2062.
Most versatile tool ever
It may seem expensive, but there is so much that you can do with this tool that you can not do with other clamps. I used it to glue the backsplash in my kitchen. I could clamp down my counter top without clamping on the face of the cabinet. With the foot attachment and two clamps I was able to install my upper cabinets by myself. THE MOST AMAZING TOOL.