IPC Eagle - Wet/Dry Vacuum S6430P
Try one of IPC Eagle’s high quality industrial vacuums for your next big job. The IPC Wet/Dry Vacuums are designed with durability and function in mind. This line can make taking care of big jobs,...
Item 421785Model CAT-5510SE
Item 418252Model S-6 JOB
Item 423649Model 98K1622
Item 418450Model DCV580
Item 163679Model JC10PLUS
• Rugged construction, dent, crack, chemical resistant tank made of polyethylene
• Includes 1.5” x 10’ hose and 8 piece tool kit for wet or dry pick up
• Drop in Polyester cloth filter for general dry pick up
• Motors have independent switches allowing the motors to be run separately
Power: 2400 watt
Airflow: 295 cfm
Weight: 55 lbs
Capacity: 24 gal
Cord Length: 35’
Available accessories / replacements: HEPA Cartridge Filter S82995 (WC# 415935), 400 Series Polyester Cartridge Filter S76061 (WC# 415936), and Disposable Vacuum Bags T80093 (WC# 415944)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
IPC Eagle has a limited one year warranty covering parts and labor excepting normal wear. Polyethylene tanks and housings are covered for ten years from the date of purchase
All automatic scrubber components and pressure washer heating coils are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 3 year period.
Subject to the conditions stated below, IPC Eagle warrants all other cleaning equipment components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 1-year period. Parts replaced or repaired are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Batteries are pro-rated for one year.
IPC Eagle will furnish and charge for replacement parts, including transportation, to the original owner through an IPC Eagle authorized service center. If the part is returned within 30 days and is found defective, the owner will be credited for the cost of the replacement part including shipping and handling.
Wear items ex