IPC Eagle - Barrel Vacuum, 3x800 watt motors
Try one of IPC Eagle’s high quality industrial vacuums for your next big job. The Barrel Vacuum Series is designed to shield the filter from debris, and contains multiple motors each with...
Item 846919Model PCS175-TGP236
Item 158396Model AXD002030A
Item 852975Model U*DWS/CP8/FC
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 849653Model 710704K
Item 849644Model 708658K
• Rugged Steel construction
• Available accessory, HEPA Cartridge Filter, filters down to 0.3 micron
• Internal cyclone design shields filter from incoming debris
• Fits standard 55 gallon steel drums (WC# 419212) (Not for use with plastic drums)
• Three 800 watt motors with sealed bearings
• Motors have independent switches allowing the motors to be run separately
• 3 piece chrome wand set and bristle floor tool standard 2" diameter
Power: 3 - 800 watt motors
Airflow: 295 cfm
Available accessories / replacements:HEPA Cartridge Filter S82995 (WC# 415935), 55 Gal. Barrel (WC# 419212), 55 Gal. Barrel Dolly (WC# 419213), Standard Poly Filter Bag (WC# 419214), and 400 Series Polyester Cartridge Filter S76061 (WC# 415936)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
IPC Eagle has a limited one year warranty covering parts and labor excepting normal wear. Polyethylene tanks and housings are covered for ten years from the date of purchase
All automatic scrubber components and pressure washer heating coils are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 3 year period.
Subject to the conditions stated below, IPC Eagle warrants all other cleaning equipment components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 1-year period. Parts replaced or repaired are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Batteries are pro-rated for one year.
IPC Eagle will furnish and charge for replacement parts, including transportation, to the original owner through an IPC Eagle authorized service center. If the part is returned within 30 days and is found defective, the owner will be credited for the cost of the replacement part including shipping and handling.
Wear items ex