Barrel Vacuum, 3x800 watt motors
Try one of IPC Eagle’s high quality industrial vacuums for your next big job. The Barrel Vacuum Series is designed to shield the filter from debris, and contains multiple motors each with...
Try one of IPC Eagle’s high quality industrial vacuums for your next big job. The Barrel Vacuum Series is designed to shield the filter from debris, and contains multiple motors each with independent switches so they can be run separately or in tandem.
- Rugged Steel construction
- Available accessory, HEPA Cartridge Filter, filters down to 0.3 micron
- Internal cyclone design shields filter from incoming debris
- Fits standard 55 gallon steel drums (WC# 419212) (Not for use with plastic drums)
- Three 800 watt motors with sealed bearings
- Motors have independent switches allowing the motors to be run separately
- Tool kit is not included and must be bought separately
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 3 - 800 watt motors
- Waterlift: 87”
- Airflow: 295 cfm
Available accessories / replacements:HEPA Cartridge Filter S82995 (WC# 415935), 55 Gal. Barrel (WC# 419212), 55 Gal. Barrel Dolly (WC# 419213), Standard Poly Filter Bag (WC# 419214), Standard Tool Kit (WC# 419215) and 400 Series Polyester Cartridge Filter S76061 (WC# 415936)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
IPC Eagle has a limited one year warranty covering parts and labor excepting normal wear. Polyethylene tanks and housings are covered for ten years from the date of purchase
All automatic scrubber components and pressure washer heating coils are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 3 year period.
Subject to the conditions stated below, IPC Eagle warrants all other cleaning equipment components
to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 1-year period. Parts replaced or repaired
are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Batteries are pro-rated for one year.
IPC Eagle will furnish and charge for replacement parts, including transportation, to the original owner
through an IPC Eagle authorized service center. If the part is returned within 30 days and is found
defective, the owner will be credited for the cost of the replacement part including shipping and
Wear items ex