RC-1148 Insert V-Groove 60 Deg x 59 / 64 x 1/4 Inch Shank CNC Router Bit
This innovative CNC tool design features the highest grade carbide insert knife. This industrial V-Groove Insert Router Bit was especially designed for applications including miter folds, sign making and lettering. Insert tooling produces smooth quality cuts every time because of the...
This innovative CNC tool design features the highest grade carbide insert knife. This industrial V-Groove Insert Router Bit was especially designed for applications including miter folds, sign making and lettering. Insert tooling produces smooth quality cuts every time because of the long lasting insert knives. Other advantages include: quick and precise replacements of dull knives, use of a harder grade of carbide possible, multiple re-sharpening without affecting the original profile, and cost-effectiveness compared to replacing brazen carbide bits.
- Diameter: 1-1/16"
- 60 °angle
- Shank: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2-25/64"
- Cutting Height- 59/64"
- Designed for cutting Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Silver, Carbon Fiber, Composites, Epoxy (Epoxy Resins), Foam, High Density Polythylene (HDPE), Laminate, Melamine, MDF, PVC, Sign Board, Sold Surface, Veneered Plywood, Wood, Xanita® Board, 20-lb. High Density Urethane
- Like all Amana CNC bits, this product is Vectric Software compatible. Each Vectric tool file can be found at http://www.amantool.com
Download Vectric Rc-1148 File
|Tool #Rc-1148 Vectric Compatible Tool File |
Rc-1148 tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
1. Download to a safe location such as your desktop.
2. In the software, open the Tool Database and use the import option to load the file from the safe location.
Vectric File Warning
The Vectric .tool file should only be used in conjunction with the Amana Tool item number specified. Using this file with other brands is dangerous to the operator and CNC machine.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Amana Tool accepts returns in new saleable condition only within 60 days of purchase and requires a Return Authorization. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for Return Authorization. A restocking fee of up to 20% may apply. Customer pays return freight. The tools are to be packed carefully. Saw blades must be shipped in an exterior carton for protection. Saw blades shipped with only Amana Tool saw blade sleeves or clamshells will be refused.
Amana Tool warranties against defects in material or workmanship for 30 days. All other warranties, either expressed or implied, are denied.
Amana ToolItem 166631
Amana ToolItem 186542
Amana ToolItem 186543
Amana ToolItem 873628
Amana ToolItem 170867
Amana ToolItem 179645
Amana ToolItem 166630
Amana ToolItem 183207