Turning Furniture Parts Volume 2 In the second volume Charles gets into the details of furniture turning from sectional turning a bed post on a small lathe from design to transfer to turning and fluting. Highlights include: out feed and face plate turning, intermediate chisel techniques, turning knobs and finials and more! 2 Disc Set. 5 hours 15 minutes. Whether you're a beginner or a professional you'll enjoy the humor and experience that Charles brings to a variety of topics. Charles' DVD's present tough woodworking information and techniques in a very logical, down to earth fashion. Charles Neil has been building handcrafted furniture for 30 years and is a juried member of the Virginia Artisan's Association. He sells his work from his shop in New Market, VA as well as a gallery in Monument, CO. In addition, Charles is an accomplished instructor and his work has appeared in several publications.
- The second volume of the series covers a lot of detail turning such as
- Out feed and Face Plate Turning
- Intermediate Chisel Techniques
- Turning Rosettes Turning a Cabriolet Foot Turning Knobs Finials and Much More!
- 2 Disc set. 5 hours 15 minutes