III Ultimate Wood Glue - 1.25 oz - 50 Pack
Titebond® III Ultimate Wood Glue is the first one-part, water cleanup wood glue ever offered that is proven to be waterproof. The waterproof formula passes the ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance specification testing and offers superior bond strength, longer open assembly time and lower...
Titebond® III Ultimate Wood Glue is the first one-part, water cleanup wood glue ever offered that is proven to be waterproof. The waterproof formula passes the ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance specification testing and offers superior bond strength, longer open assembly time and lower application temperature. Titebond III is nontoxic, solvent free and safer to use than traditional waterproof wood glues. It provides strong initial tack, sands easily without softening, and is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards). Cleans up with water – use a damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess. The ultimate in wood glues, Titebond III it is ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
- Passed ANSI/HPVA Type I Water Resistance Testing
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Superior strength – strong initial tack
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Easy to apply with bottle (for fine application), roller spreader or brush
- Longer open assembly time
- Lower application temperature
- Application Temperature: Above 47°F
- Open Assembly Time: 8-10 minutes (70°F/50% RH)
- Total Assembly Time: 20-25 minutes (70°F/50% RH)
- Minimum Required Spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required Clamping Pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 PSI for softwoods, 125-175 PSI for medium woods and 175-250 PSI for hardwoods)
- (50) Titebond® III Ultimate Wood Glue - 1.25 oz
- Not for continuous submersion or for use below the waterline
- Not for structural or load bearing applications
- Use when temperature, glue and materials are above 45°F
- Store product below 75°F. Storage above this temperature may cause product to thicken and reduce the usable shelf life. If thickened, shake vigorously by firmly tapping bottle on a hard surface until product is restored to original form.
- Due to low pH, product may cause corrosion on metal surfaces; test product before using where rusting/corrosion may be of concern
- Because of variances in the surfaces of treated lumber, it is a good idea to test for adhesion. For best results gluing exterior doors or exotic and oily woods, contact the Woodcraft® Technical Support Team at 1-800-347-4583.