HTC Portamate Adjustable Pedestal Roller Stand, HTC# PM-5080
The Portamate pedestal roller solves many woodworker’s needs for stable support and freedom of movement when using larger workpieces. Easy to assemble, it will fold flat for convenient storage....
- Premium 11-1/4" polished steel roller
- Wide stance with nonslip rubber feet for extra stability
- Height adjustable from 27" to 43-3/4"
- Durable powder coat finish
- Load capacity of 132 lbs.
The stand is adequate, but easily tips if the wood is not at the exact height of the roller -- it's very light. HF sells a virtually identical one (which I also own) for less than $20 ($14.99 on sale): half the price. 9-7-15