HS+ Tool Head, Hardened Steel, 1.2mm
Use LulzBot HS+Tool Head 1.2mm to produce high-strength parts that retain their dimensional stability in harsh environments in a fraction of the time. With a large 1.2 mm nozzle diameter and massive heater block with elongated melting zone is paired with teh E3D Titan Extruder to enable...
Compatible with LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer Only, Use of filled filaments like bronzeFill and woodfill can be to large to pass through the nozzle and may damage the unit.Included
- LulzBot HS Tool Head with hardened steel .8 mm (fully assembled)
- 3D Printed Wiper Mount
- Replacement Wiper Pads quantity 5
- Red Scrub Pad
- Sample of PETg Filament, Used in first print
- Layer Resolution: 0.06 mm - 1.0 mm (0.027" - 0.036")
- Nozzle Diameter: 1.2 mm
- Nozzle Material: Hardened Steel
- Hot End Temperature Range: 120 C - 290 C (248 F - 554 F)
- Extruder and Hot End: genuine E3D Titan Aero
- Maxium Extrusion Rate: Approx. 205 grams/hour (45.69 mm 3/s with PLA at 220 C (428 F)
- Recommended filament diameter: 2.85 mm (3mm)
- Supported Materials : Carbon-fiber filled Nylon, ABS, PETg, PLA, NinjaFlex TPU
- Certified Open Source Hardware: US000148
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 3-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground Service with Signature Required.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days with your original invoice Date. Items must be in original packaging, 5% restock fee is deducted from credit. Pre-approval is required for all returns, returns without RGA will be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.