LulzBot - HS Tool Head, Hardened Steel, 0.8mm
Featuring LolzBot HS Tool Head with hardened steel, 8 mm in size. The HS Head is purpose-built for high-strength 3D printing applications utilizing durable industrial composites and is ideal for...
Item 172821Model 544036
Item 172822Model 544050
Item 156006Model RH-HCT
Item 172820Model 544024
Compatible with LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer Only, Use of filled filaments like bronzeFill and woodfill can be to large to pass through the nozzle and may damage the unit.Included
- LulzBot HS Tool Head with hardened steel .8 mm (fully assembled)
- 3D Printed Wiper Mount
- Replacement Wiper Pads quantity 5
- Red Scrub Pad
- Sample of PETg Filament, Used in first print
- Layer Resolutions: 0.4 mm - 0.6 mm (0.016" - 0.024"
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.08 mm
- Nozzle Material: Hardened Steel
- Extruder Hobb Material: Hardened Steel
- Hot End Temperature Range: 120 C - 290 C (248 F - 554 F)
- Extruder and Hot End: genuine E3D Titan Aero
- Max Extrusion Rate: Approx. 181 grams/hour (40.38 mm 3/s with PLA0 AT 220 c (428 f)
- Recommended filament diameter: 2.85 mm (3mm)
- Certified Open Source Hardware: US000147
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 3-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground Service with Signature Required.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days with your original invoice Date. Items must be in original packaging, 5% restock fee is deducted from credit. Pre-approval is required for all returns, returns without RGA will be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.