Restor-A-Finish - Cherry - 8 oz
In 1969, Douglas G. Howard set about solving the problem of restoring the finish on a piece of furniture without destroying it. The goal was to create a product that could restore the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, and evaporate before the original finish was removed or...
Items You May Need
In 1969, Douglas G. Howard set about solving the problem of restoring the finish on a piece of furniture without destroying it. The goal was to create a product that could restore the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, and evaporate before the original finish was removed or damaged in any way. Howard Products® Restor-A-Finish is a unique finish penetrating formula that restores the original color and luster to wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, abrasions and blemishes. It permanently eliminates white heat rings, water marks, color fade, oxidation and smoke damage. Simply choose the color or mix of colors that best suit your need, apply with a cloth or fine steel wool (for white rings and severe scratches), and rub with wood grain. Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, try restoring it!
- Finish-penetrating formula restores and revives wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions
- Removes white heat rings and water marks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage and most other blemishes
- Restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish
- Size: 8 ounce resealable can
- Color: Cherry
- Application: Cherry is recommended for use with all light reddish wood tones
- (1) Howard Products - Restor-A-Finish - Cherry - 8 oz
- Not all finishes are the same; some are hard, some soft, and some in worse condition than others. For this reason, always test Restor-A-Finish in an inconspicuous place and never pour it directly onto the finish to be restored.
- To protect the newly restored finish Feed-N-Wax is recommended as a follow-up to Restor-A-Finish.
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Sonoran Living Live is an Emmy award winning Arizona morning show, shown weekdays at 9am on ABC15 and also streams live on abc15.com. It is the longest running locally produced life style program currently in Phoenix. Hosts Terri Ouellette (Terri “O”) and Stephanie Sandoval offer the live audience content about beauty, wellness, fashion, crafts and the Arizona desert lifestyle themed with, “Live. Life. Well.” with an, “It’s all about you!” flair. Representing Sonoran Living, Terri “O” contacted our Arizona Woodcraft store with an idea to run a few segments on woodworking to diversify the show’s content, appealing to the female and younger audience as well as all woodworkers with a furniture refurbishing promotion.
Before you tackle the spring cleaning, organization and renovation projects at your house this year, check out some of the tools, accessories and supplies at Woodcraft that will save time and cut stress.
Easy to apply and wipe off.