WoodRiver - Hose Clamp., 4" Wire
Save 25% On WoodRiver Dust Connection Fittings, Hoses & Accessories Now Through August 31, 2020
Item 162574Model EZQ-SL2
Item 162575Model JM-DL2
Item 163448Model YDS129212
Wire hose clamps work best with dust collection hose especially the hose that has a wire reinforcement inside of an external helix. Each loop of the wire hose clamp can straddle the helix allowing this hose clamp to tighten more easily. The tension screw adjusts with either a screwdriver or nut-driver.
- 4" nominal opening has room for adjustment
- Wire hose clamp works well with wire inserted hose
- Smooth action of screw threads better than worm screw
- Zinc plated wire and mechanism to prevent corrosion
- Tighten with either a screwdriver or nut-driver
Woodriver products so often just miss the mark because they're so stingy. In this case they made the wire loop an inch too short, so getting this onto a hose is nearly impossible even when it's fully opened. I used other clamps that look just like it, but that were long enough. Not this one.