Homestead Transfast Dye Powder, Extra Dark Walnut
Developed by renowned furniture restorer and finisher Jeff Jewitt, these water soluble dyes outperform any we have tried. Because the dyes contain no fillers or extenders, each 1 oz. bottle makes a...
You May Also Like
- Water-soluble concentrated extra dark walnut dye in powder form
- Mixed with water it is nonflammable, zero-VOC and low odor
- Very economical and safe to use
- Can be topcoated with any finishing material
- Indefinite shelf life as long as kept in a cool, dry area
Instructions / MSDS
Excellent results on maple
Maple can be difficult to color. TransFast Extra Dark Walnut produced a rich dark hue. It was easy to dissolve in water at room temperature. Color intensity was simple to adust. I got a perfect match to a commercially finished companion piece. I wish I'd discovered TransFast dyes sooner.