TransFast - Homestead Transfast Dye Powder, Dark Red Mahogany
Developed by renowned furniture restorer and finisher Jeff Jewitt, these water soluble dyes outperform any we have tried. Because the dyes contain no fillers or extenders, each 1 oz. bottle makes a...
You May Also Like
Item 123822Model 3275
Item 123828Model 3274
Item 123825Model 3263
Item 161786Model 1601/B-HP-1
- Water-soluble concentrated dark red mahogany dye in powder form
- Mixed with water, it is nonflammable, zero-VOC, and low odor
- Very economical and safe to use
- Can be topcoated with any finishing material
- Indefinite shelf life as long as kept in a cool, dry area
Instructions / MSDS
This dye is great on carved smoking pipes because it has a water base and will not cause harm, but that means raising the wood with some water and sanding it first before using it. I bought "Dark Red Mahogany" and the color is beautiful! And the darkness can be adjusted by the amount bof water added.