Hock - Plane Kit
This precision made kit provides a quick, sure way to realize the satisfaction of using a handmade wooden plane. Complete with a Hock plane-iron assembly all you need is a drill, some clamps, glue,...
You May Also Like
Item 160100Model T10-121
Item 154452Model K89-156
Item 148749Model 145-BT-1
- Precision made kit provides a quick, sure way to realize the satisfaction of using a handmade wooden
- Ideal for the novice as well as the professional woodworker
- Design is a basic Krenov-style, flat-bottom wooden plane -- simple and elegant
- 1 1/2" Iron Width x 11" Finished Length
- The plane is constructed from Jarrah.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Hock Tools will accept returns. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 for RGA. Restocking fee will apply.
Hock Tools offers an unconditional guarantee on its products. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 if you have a warranty issue.
Articles & Blogs
Decorative beading made simple for cabinets, doors, and furniture designs. Ron Hock shows us why his modern design made from high quality bamboo plywood and spring steel blades, makes beading easier to do at the Woodcraft Vendor Trade Show 2012.
I like this a lot
I haven't got this together yet but the wood is nicely machined and hard and it's been fun. I've got to work on the mouth and fit the blade and practice but the impression so far has been good and I think it'll make a nice addition to my planes. The plane irons look good and sharpened up very nicely
What a great plane
Assembly took about one hour plus drying time for the glue. After some fine tuning the plane took ultra thin shavings. It's a keeper!!