Hock - Plane Kit
This precision made kit provides a quick, sure way to realize the satisfaction of using a handmade wooden plane. Complete with a Hock plane-iron assembly all you need is a drill, some clamps, glue,...
Item 162120Model TSN-MABOROSHI-48
Item 162121Model TSN-MABOROSHI-55
- Precision made kit provides a quick, sure way to realize the satisfaction of using a handmade wooden
- Ideal for the novice as well as the professional woodworker
- Design is a basic Krenov-style, flat-bottom wooden plane -- simple and elegant
- 1 1/2" Iron Width x 11" Finished Length
- The plane is constructed from Jarrah.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Hock Tools will accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 for RGA. Restocking fee of 20% will apply.
Hock Tools offers an unconditional guarantee on its products. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1135 if you have a warranty issue.
Articles & Blogs
Decorative beading made simple for cabinets, doors, and furniture designs. Ron Hock shows us why his modern design made from high quality bamboo plywood and spring steel blades, makes beading easier to do at the Woodcraft Vendor Trade Show 2012.
Really enjoyed building this, the iron sharpened well, and the pieces went together as expected. This has quickly become my favorite hand plane.
I like this a lot
I haven't got this together yet but the wood is nicely machined and hard and it's been fun. I've got to work on the mouth and fit the blade and practice but the impression so far has been good and I think it'll make a nice addition to my planes. The plane irons look good and sharpened up very nicely
What a great plane
Assembly took about one hour plus drying time for the glue. After some fine tuning the plane took ultra thin shavings. It's a keeper!!