Flush Cut Saw (Nail Saw)
Hishika Flush Cut Saws, sometimes referred to as wooden nail saws, are used for flushing wooden nails and plugs with the surface of your work. The thin, flexible blade lets you raise the handle for clearance while keeping the cutting edge flat to trim the nail or plug close to the...
Items You May Need
- Precision flush cutting saw preferred by box, musical instrument, and cabinet makers
- Finely-crafted traditional pull-cut teeth make flush-cutting jobs fast, clean and efficient
- Small, precision saw preferred by box, musical instrument and cabinet makers
- Hardwood handle with brass attachment screws
- Overall Length: 13"
- Blade Length: 6"
- Teeth Per Inch: 19 TPI
- (1) Hikisha Flush Cut Saw (Nail Saw)
Articles & Blogs