Dirt Killer - H360 Pressure Washer, Cold Water, 13HP Honda gear drive
With a cleaning power rating of 14,700 cleaning units, the H360 cold water, gas pressure washer provides a tremendous amount of cleaning power. Producing 3,500 PSI at 4.2 GPM, it is a piece of...
Item 423644Model 9800229-s
Item 423643Model 9800102-s
Item 423646Model 9800116-s
Item 423642Model 9800040-s
Item 423648Model 9800054-s
Item 423666Model 97411931
Item 423650Model 98K1122TST
Item 423655Model 98K2020T
Item 423656Model 98K399TST
Item 423651Model 98K2017
There are scores of gas powered pressure washers to choose from but the H360 is unique among gas pressure washers in the following ways.
- It features the unique Kränzle pump that can run dry and bypass better than its rivals
- It uses a 13 HP Honda LX gear-drive engine that reduces wear and tear on the pump by 50% while increasing torque and cleaning power.
- The strong stainless steel frame will hold up to the toughest field conditions and still look like new.
- The pressure washer includes the Industrial Dirt Killer turbo nozzle, powerful enough to cut a 2" x 4" piece of lumber in half in a matter of seconds.
The H360 comes with everything you need to take on the toughest of tough jobs.
- Gun-jet lance
- 50' wire braided hose with quick coupler connections
- Exit side chemical injection
- Four piece flat tip nozzle set: 0 degree,15 degree, 40 degree, soap
- Dirt Killer turbo nozzle
- Cleaning power rating of 14,700 cleaning units
- Kranzel pump
- Gas powered
- cleaning power rating of 14,700
- Adjustable Kränzle forged brass unloader
- 3,500 PSI at 4.2 GPM
- Stainless steel frame
- cold water
- Honda 13 HP, GX-LX gear-drive engine
Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by UPS Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.